Research-Related Forms and Documents
- Budget Template - Internal template for budget creation. Fill in the gray shaded areas only; other fields will calculate.
- Budget Justification Template - Template for creating a budget justification
- Data Management Plan - This offers templates and advice on creating your Data Management Plan.
- Supplemental A form - This form is used to create separate tasks for personnel in other departments or schools within WVU.
- Biosketch (Rev. 08/16 Approved Through 8/31/2018) - The latest biosketch template
- Biosketch Sample/Instructions (Rev. 08/16 Approved Through 8/31/2018)
WVU Faculty, staff and students are required to complete Responsible Conduct in Research training and investigators are advised to complete the Conflict of Interest training. Anyone who plans on engaging in research on human subjects must also complete Human Subjects Research (IRB) training.
CED faculty, staff, and affiliates deliver dynamic presentations on topics related to research. These lunch and learn offerings are held quarterly at the CED’s Morgantown office and are open to WVU students, staff, faculty, affiliates, and CED partners. Recent topics have included the role of partnerships in designing, implementing, and evaluating research project, how to confidently present research findings in a professional forum, and finding funding sources using Pivot.